esprecruitment offers an honest, professional and informed service for candidates from graduatesto managing director level in the UK and Overseas.
With many years experience of recruiting for the events industry, we understand how important your career is and will always endeavour to place you in a role that best helps you develop and progress.
After registering with esprecruitment, you will receive an e-mail, a call or we will arrange a face to face interview to discuss your CV or application. Learning about your work experience and listening to your aspirations for the future, your consultant will offer advice according to your skills, our knowledge of the industry and the current market.
We understand the nature of this industry, and your confidentiality will always be held with the highest regard and it will only be with your permission that your CV will be sent to a company that both parties have agreed to.
Our consultants will guide you through the interview process and will advise you on the following:
- How to write a winning CV
- Useful interview tips
- An in-depth job spec and background information on the company you are interviewing with
- Career planning
- We aim to provide the help and support needed to find the ultimate job that's right for YOU.
It's easy to register with us. You can either:
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apply for a specific job you see advertised in the vacancy section of the website.
- Apply for a job you see advertised in the press or on a job board.
If you are personally thinking about an international career move, please contact us or send your CV through to:email@example.com